Product Manager - Cards
Consumer - Transactions & Payment – Transactions & Payment /
Permanent contract / CDI
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
The Payment and Transaction Services Team is at the heart of the Web 3.0 Fintech revolution. The team partners with the best solution providers, exchange platforms, key actors of Defi and many more, across a wide range of key countries and global markets. As more people are shifting to crypto, the revolution gives birth to a wide range of essential services. The Payment and Transaction Services team aims at making these more secure and easily available within Ledger’s environment.
Examples of a few services made available inside Ledger’s ecosystem:
- Onramp services to allow people around the globe to get into crypto.
- Services to help people diversity and grow their crypto portfolio
- Staking services to be rewarded while participating to run the blockchain
- Cards, to be able to spend in the world of today while preparing the world of tomorrow
These services are mostly provided through specialized partners. The success of these services contributes to Ledger revenue in a meaningful and strategic way.
- You will be in charge of the Product Management of the Ledger Cards programs built together by Ledger’s partners.
- In close collaboration with the Head of Cards and Payments and reporting to the Product Director, Payment and Transaction Services , you will steer the whole global Cards product offering from a product standpoint. From the choice of partners, integration and shepherding the best possible partner's and integrated user experience, while never compromising on security and transparency.
- In particular, you will be looking after the card product strategy, the delivery and improvement of card programs, the end to end consumer experiences and the related discovery resulting in strong business results and excellence in consumer NPS and engagement.
- You will work together with other groups dedicated to the Payment and Transaction Services team : software development and integration, QA, UX design, business and product marketing teams.
- You will collaborate autonomously but closely with the Global Product Organization and other key functions.
We are looking for impact !
What we’re looking for
- Meaningful experience in Product Management of Debit or Credit Card programsTo fully embrace the changes and opportunities carried by crypto and Web 3.0
- Understanding and Passion for Web 3.0.
- Passion for user experience, end to end. You make flows flow and understand what customers expect and focus on beating these expectations!
- Experience with third party integrations and user experiences built on platform and partnerships
- A good technical understanding of partners integrations
- A proven and deep technical understanding of card payments (issuing, acquiring, schemes, on-us…)
- Business acumen and obsession for pace and deadlines
- Curious and highly engaging personality, always willing to learn.
- Perfect English communication skills. Experience with more languages and culture is a plus, but not even French is a requirement to live a happy business and social life at Ledger!
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.