Paris, France /
Engineering – Firmware /
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, Vierzon and New York, Ledger has a team of 200+ professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries.
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for a new talent to work in the embedded firmware team (in charge of the hardware wallets’ Bolos Operating System) in order to take care of existing products' firmware evolution and next products’ firmware development, as well as existing simulator tools’ evolutions.
- Implement secure and documented source code,
- Implement the associated SDK aimed at firmware applications development,
- Support and evolutions of the external Speculos and internal simulators,
- Ensure the quality of the implemented features with tests,
- Ensure the security of the source code regarding security certifications constraints.
- Security team for software vulnerabilities analysis and corrections,
- Firmware Applications team for SDK evolutions,
- Innovation team for Operating System history and knowledge,
- Product team for requirements definition,
- Customer Success team for end users issues analysis and corrections.
- Required - Diploma in Computer Sciences, Engineering or related discipline,
- Required - Good communication skills,
- Required - Interest in software and hardware attacks and their countermeasures,
- Desired - Blockchain knowledge.
- Required - Embedded C software development,
- Preferred - Embedded development on secure elements,
- Preferred - Qemu knowledge,
- Desired - Embedded Rust software development.
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment,
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences,
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons,
- High performance office equipment,
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage,
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr),
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks,
- Employee discount on Ledger products.
Ledger guarantees equity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age