Sales Director EMEA
Sales – Sales
Ledger is looking for a motivated hunter to take responsibility for the direction, strategy and execution of our sales business for the Vault in the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg, Nordics and more globally North Europa.
The Ledger Vault is a SaaS solution addressing the need to safeguard very large and diversified amounts of cryptocurrencies while mitigating both IT and physical assault threats.
What you will do ?
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities by establishing, maintaining and enhancing long term relationships with customers.
- Orchestrating the assignment of subject matter experts on initiatives; directly guiding all regional and central staff to engage all necessary Ledger resources and acting as the escalation point for all aspects of the relationship.
- Maintaining strong relationships within Ledger, across regions, teams and HQ functions such as marketing, communications and legal.
- Researching and analyzing the strategic business direction and needs of the account to determine how Ledger can best align itself as a product and service partner for all current and future business needs of the account.
- Hunt and develop new clients for the Vault in the UK, Netherland, Germany, Luxembourg and more globally in northern Europe.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience in sales and business development primarily within the financial industry across a specific market or portfolio of services.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in a relevant field
- Proven track record of delivering on Sales targets
- Proven track record of leading solution sales, demonstrating strong mix of business, technical and product knowledge executed in a consultative style.
- Must possess strong planning, organizing, customer service and presentation skills, along with strong negotiation skills and the ability to develop processes and procedures to improve effectiveness.
- Fluent in English. German and/or Dutch is a plus.
- Previous experience working with financial institutions in customer facing roles
- Insights and opinions into the use of new technologies to dematerialize and automate financial transaction processing through distributed ledger technologies
How to stand out