Head Of Customer Success
Paris, France /
Sales – Customer Support /
As part of its strong growth, Ledger – a technology leader in digital assets and crypto-security solutions is looking for a Head of Customer Success.
Your goal will be to manage the success teams, Technical, shipping and Help center to improve customer satisfaction.
We are looking for talent who wants to join a growing team in a fast paced company. You will have a direct impact on our customers recreating and escalating the service.
- Promoting customer retention and loyalty by optimizing customer experience and global customer satisfaction (NPS, CSAT and other KPIs).
- Building and piloting the Customer Success roadmap, strategy (Technical + Shipping) and budget.
- Being in charge of the Customer Success team (Tech + Shipping + Help Center) scalability by monitoring workload and performance. This could lead to dealing with outsourcing services or implementing AI services.
- Drive the performance of the team to reach its objectives (Tech + Shipping + Help Center).
- Ability to develop an outsourcing strategy, manage outsourced team or service providers.
- Periodic alignment with other product and technical leaders
- Constantly maintaining the recruitment stream to ensure new support agents can be onboarded quickly when needed
- Gathering customer feedback and liaising with the relevant departments in order to implement action plans (Product, Sales, Engineering and Legal) and to orchestrate escalation processes.
- Being the main point of contact as a customer-first advocate at the company level.
- 3-5 years of experience in management of a Customer Service team in a tech company, an experiences in change management would be a plus
- In-depth understanding of potential bottlenecks and challenges faced by a Customer Success department.
- Proactive and hands-on mentality: solving escalated tickets, managing CRM software (Zendesk would be a plus).
- Interaction with R&D or Software team (for level 3 support) is a plus
- Mush have: customer-first attitude, full proficiency in French and in English
- Ability to identify upselling opportunities and strategy for a premium care service would be a plus
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency ecosystem, and an understanding of different ways to secure coins (software and hardware wallets, exchanges, …) would also be a plus.
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr).
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.