Senior SRE - System Engineer
Engineering – Infrastructure
As part of its strong growth, Ledger – the technology leader in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer, in France. You will work and learn from seasoned fellow SREs.
You love high availability systems, metrics and automation, and want to work in a diverse, challenging team? Join our team, one of the world’s leaders in one of the most innovative technology sectors!
- Scale our current infrastructure
- Build a banking grade infrastructure for the Vault, our new crypto asset management system
- Set up monitoring of our server applications.
- Implement continuous integration services to streamline deployment of our applications
- Replicate our existing services and deploy them all around the world.
- Development of internal tools for the monitoring of our various services
- Work with our backend-oriented engineers and propose improvements
- Promote Infrastructure As Code and DevOps principles
- 7-15 years experience.
- Devops mindset
- Mastery of Unix like systems.
- Proficiency in a configuration management system (Chef is a plus)
- Proficiency in a programming language (Ruby, Bash, Python, Go)
- Good knowledge of standard protocols (HTTP, DNS, …)
- Required experience in a similar environment with high availability constraints
- Continuous integration and deployment solutions (CircleCI is a plus).
- Server monitoring solutions (Prometeus is a plus)
- Server logs processing solutions (ELK, Hindsight)
- Open source community knowledge
- Network : L2 + firewalls
- Cloud providers : AWS is a plus