Senior Front-End Software Engineer
Paris, France /
Consumer - Engineering – Live /
Permanent contract / CDI
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
Ledger Live is a Desktop and Mobile application that helps you manage all your blockchain-backed assets. It’s built in ReactJS (Electron on Desktop and React Native on Mobile) and supports multiple blockchains (coins & NFTs) as well as providing multiple financial services (Buy, Swap, Sell).
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for new talents. You will start by joining Ledger’s payments and transactions business unit (PTX) to improve the existing transactional services, and keep delivering new ones. The team focuses on creating easy, secure and clever ways for consumers to buy, exchange, sell, send, receive and grow their crypto.
- Own from a technical standpoint the desktop and mobile development of PTX services
- Collaborate with our devs, QA, designers and product within PTX teams
- Proactively engage with teams from partner companies to make new integrations even smoother
- Participate in code reviews and promote code quality and best practices
- Be responsible for the quality of PTX services
- Mentor and promote tech growth within the front-end team
- Innovate and participate in building crypto services with new ideas around quality software, UI/UX, security and blockchain technology
- Share knowledge within Ledger and beyond
- 5+ years of experience in front-end software development
- You have a strong background in React and/or React Native development and UI/UX, preferably using TypeScript
- Nodejs experience is a plus
- You don’t qualify on all previous points, but you are confident your experience in similar technologies is completely relevant
- You have experience working with complex projects focusing on performance and scalability of the front-end stack but you love to keep it simple!
- Overall, you are a great team player who loves learning and sharing best practices with your peers
What's in it for you
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.