Paris, France /
Engineering – Software /
Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications.
We develop hardware wallets, a physical key to keep your crypto assets safe – Ledger Live is the central software we deliver to our users to manage it and track their cryptocurrency portfolio.
Ledger Live team, at Ledger, provides a bridge between their hardware key and the blockchain to offer a unified experience.
Ledger live is Community Driven product with 200k+ monthly users.
All our software products have an aspect of integration with our hardware wallets.
Our engineers interact on a daily basis with hardware, security, crypto, design teams to build the best new generation products.
What you will do ?
- You join Ledger Live engineering team to maintain and develop on Ledger Live stack involving Ledger Live apps (mobile and desktop) and its ecosystem.
- Your work involves working 100% on Open Source projects: ledger-live-mobile, ledger-live-desktop as well as ledger-live-common (business logic) and ledgerjs (hardware communication)
- Be involved in ledger-live-common. Maintain and develop new ideas around it on existing and future tooling projects (example: automated testing of crypto transactions with a bot, command line interface, internal/external tooling)
- Helping our QA team to automate even more our testing approaches
- Hunting bugs: Be involved in investigating bugs in the complex world of blockchains edge cases
- Engineer profile with at least 8 years of experience in Software development
- You have a strong background/interest in algorithm development and optimization to work on our stack: work with device in binary, work with blockchain technologies,..
- You have a good knowledge of DOM / CSS and UI libraries like React
- You are curious to learn how blockchain works under the hood and investigate deeply complex systems
- Nice to have: functional programming, experience in GraphQL, open source experience
What our tech stack looks like ?
- UI done with Electron and React (desktop) and React Native (mobile) – and its ecosystem (e.g. redux, react-navigation)
- Interact with hardware devices with async and observable paradigm using RxJS
- We are full stack: from business logic of blockchain to the hardware wallets
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons
- High performance equipment for your work
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products
Ledger guarantees equity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age