Data Scientist / Data Analyst Internship
Sales – Sales
Reporting to the Head of Data, you'll be taking an important role in the requirements definition with different stakeholders, production of dashboards and production of data science model to help us grow and further improve our understanding of the business. Your role is global with stakeholders over three continents and across our three business units (B to C, B to B, IoT).
As Data Science and BI Analyst, you will be responsible for providing business insights and analytics using our critical business information and ensuring its availability for key data consumers in alignment with the business’s vision and objectives.
- Support CEO and Executive leaders in making strategic, data-driven decisions, in regard to new products or services, additional use cases, customer segments, investments, among other subjects.
- Build, maintain, and improve the existing business intelligence and analytics tools available to the business.-
- Deploy data science techniques to discover data opportunities, reduce data inefficiencies and mitigate data risks
- Create data driven work practices; scale and share data-driven best practices.
- Keep updated with latest industry trends and best practices and imparts knowledge on the data to all teams for constant growth and optimal performance.
- Provide thought leadership in the designing and recommending of appropriate analytical approaches and methodology in addressing key issues within the business.
- Participate in the formulation of data-driven decisions and demonstrate delivery against the business’s overall objectives.
- Working towards a master’s degree of a tier-1 engineering school in data science, statistics, information technology or related field
- Strong knowledge of SQLStrong knowledge of a data science language (R/Python) with ability to build machine learning based classification and predictive modelsStrong knowledge of Excel is a plus
- Strong Project management and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skillsThrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- Fluency in English
- Gain experience using Periscope Data to create powerful dynamic dashboards
- Take part in laying the foundations of a data science department as one of the first data scientist in the company
- Competitive package