Firmware Application Engineer
Engineering – Firmware
What you will do
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for an new talent to work on the new cryptocurrency integration process.
- Creation of embedded software updates implementation for our products
- Existing product analysis debug of embedded products production of documentation for end users beta software production for integration tests application and communication feature design for embedded bone and applications
- Reverse Engineering of components on which part of the solution relies
- Reuse, architecture and factorisation of code blocks
- Interaction with software engineering team integration for product integration
- Effective communication with other development teams and hardware teams.
- Communication and specification of marketing and product team requests
- Expressing customer/frontend requests in features.
- Exchanges with business development teams and frontend for integration
- Configuration management for efficient bug tracking
Requirements and qualifications
- Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Relevant experience in Embedded C code optimization and security
- Security and Cryptography knowledge (Hash, public and private keys signature, encryption ...)
- Web services Back-end relations
- Sdk Exploitation Competences in code compilation and optimization.
- Embedded code debug (assembly or C) Cross compilation
- A good understanding of the cryptocurrency, security ecosystem is a plus
- Having a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and wishing to work with blockchain technology.