Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in France (Paris, Vierzon), US (NYC) and APAC (Honk-Kong & Singapore) Ledger has a team of +200 professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries
You will be part of the Human Ressources Team with a wide range of responsibilities. Performing a variety of administrative / operational tasks to provide support to the CEO and the COMEX MEMBERS you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, investors, board members, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate mannero
- Manage executives’ calendars, contacts and set up meetings
- Manage Board Meetings and coordinationo
- Make visa, travel and accommodation arrangements
- Assisting with coordinating events (press relation and interview requests..)
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Possible travels involved
- 4 or more years of Previous experience as an Executive/personal assistant & working private household with confidentiality
- Organized, methodical and flexible, with a high sense of confidentiality,
- Team player
- Ability to handle several subjects at once
- Prioritizing workloads and an eye for detail
- Problem-solving skills/Can think ahead
- Service oriented
- Adapts easily to an ever changing environment
- A focused “ can do all” personality, “nothing impossible mindset”
- Trustworthy, Humility, and good interpersonal facing skills
- Ability to work in autonomy and take initiatives
- G suite, G-Mail, G-Drive, Agenda, Microsoft Office : Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr).
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.