Firmware Engineer - Secure Enclave
Entreprise - Engineering – Firmware Enterprise /
Permanent contract / CDI
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for new talents to work on its secure enclave applications for Ledger Vault
- Development of applications running on BOLOS Enclave for our Ledger Vault product
- Improve support of existing blockchains such as bitcoin, ethereum, .. and add new ones
- Add new ambitious product features
- Improvement of our software development tools, patterns and overall product security architecture
- Interaction with Internal Software engineering teams and Product teams working on Ledger Vault
What we’re looking for
- Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Relevant experience in C code cross compilation, optimization and security pitfalls
- Relevant experience in Python 3 and associated test frameworks
- Used to work with git and its associated development workflows
- Experience using cryptography primitives (hash, symmetric and asymmetric algorithms)
- Being comfortable with containerization and consuming/exposing services over different protocols such as REST or gRPC is a plus
Nice to have :
- First experience in a secure environment (HSM, TEE, secure element)
- Interest in computer security
- Good knowledge of blockchain technologies
- Knowledge of consensus protocols
- Development in Java
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.