Ledger Consumer Solutions - Internship
Sales – Sales /
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, Singapore, London and New York, Ledger has a team of 200+ professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard and protect crypto-assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger Nano S already sold at 3 million units in 165 countries.
To assist the VP of Payments & Transactions, we are looking for a highly motivated, hard-working, and talented individual with strong organizational and analytical skills. Through your work, you will gain exposure to various aspects of the consumer business (market research, steering committees organization, business development, Ledger Consumer Solutions - venue forecasting.), together with industry knowledge on crypto such as Defi/Cefi platforms, NFT, Payment Networks, while acting as a second arm to the Executive, including managing operational rhythm, strategic initiatives. This is an opportunity for someone with a broad range of interests to take on and deliver many functions and with a strong problem-solving mindset.
Duration: 6-9 months
Beginning: January/February 2021
- Solve problems and deal with issues before they are brought to the Head of the Business Unit
- Design strategic reports, build competitive and sectoral analyses to identify future growth areas
- Prepare and work on strategic projects: meeting preparation and organization, follow-ups on deliverables, recommendations
- Prepare reporting, presentations, and speeches (internal and external stakeholders)Project manage multiple projects and bring to completion.
Requirements and qualifications
- Preparing a Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or top-tier Business school
- Entrepreneurial mindset and love working on challenging topics and projects
- Highly autonomous, well organized, proactive attitude
- Fluent in both English and French to feel comfortable when talking with our international teams
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences, internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- High performance office equipment
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products
Ledger guarantees equity for all during the recruitmentprocess, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.