QA Automation Engineer
Entreprise - Engineering – QA Vault /
Permanent contract / CDI
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
The QA Automation Engineer will work to automate existing and current functionality at an integration level. Working closely with the Senior QA Automation Lead and identifying integration scenarios to automate. Test Framework
He/She will work with the test engineers to design and develop a reusable architecture for test automation.
- Designing and developing the test automation scripts on each level of testing pyramid
- Front-end and back-end testing automation
- Creating and developing test automation framework, test data
- Developing and implementing processes and approaches for effective automation testing
- Integrating automated testing into CI/CD pipelines
- Integrating automated testing with Test Case and Defect Management tools
- Integrating manual and automated testing into Quality Assurance practices
- Communicating with project teams about the improvements following the strategy, sharing of experiences, best practices and lessons learnt
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in software automation testing (3+ years of hands-on experience in Java Automation Development)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Python Automation Development & Frameworks would be appreciated
- Proficient in front-end and back-end testing tools and approaches (API testing, UI (Selenium-based tools)
- Good knowledge of development processes, design patterns and programming principles
- Experienced Unix user
- Experience with of SQL and nonSQL db
- Experience with Docker and cloud-technologies
- Knowledge of TDD, DDD approaches and tools for implementing
- Good knowledge of VCS/CI/CD tools (Git, GitHub Actions, circleCI) and approaches
- Team player and able to work in a collaborative environment
- Positive attitude, strong communication (verbal and written) & teamwork spirit
- Ability to think outside of the box and be innovative by keeping abreast of new trends, identifying opportunities to bring in change for business benefit
- English level B1+
- Experience in IoT, Blockchain products testing and automation
- Good knowledge of other programming languages
- Experience with AWS, Docker containers
Desirable skills (+) :
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.