Senior Python Back-End Engineer
Engineering – Software
What you will do
Ledger – a technology leader in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for a Back-End Engineer. You will be responsible for developing and scaling a backend application to allow big financial institutions to process their transaction in the crypto-currency world.
The Ledger Vault is a SaaS solution addressing the need to safeguard very large and diversified amounts of cryptocurrencies while mitigating both IT and physical assault threats. It's an enterprise grade solution based on “HSM” (Hardware Security Module) and hardware authenticators. It's a turnkey SaaS hardware / Software suite enabling multi-cryptocurrency, multi-signature, rate limiting and time locking.
We are looking for talents to build a solid and scalable platform for BtoB financial market.
- Design and develop a SaaS product and a set of complex API’s
- Communicate with cryptographic modules (HSM & Secure elements)
- Integrate new crypto-currencies in our products
- Work closely with our worldclass security team (Donjon)
Requirements and qualifications
- +5 years experience on a Back-End/Software Engineer position
- Proficient in Python and one non-scripting language (Java / C# / C++ / Go …)
- Experience with containers and continuous integration / deployment
- Capable of self-training on backend-oriented stacks (Scala / C++ / Node.JS)
- Work in an Agile environment (Scrum/ XP / Kanban)
- Work in a multicultural environment - english is a MUST