Engineering Program Manager
Engineering – Software
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, Vierzon and New York, Ledger has a team of 200+ professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries.
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for a new talent, key individual contributor of our team, to work on the organisation & efficiency of our Engineering team.
- Work with the Product and engineering teams to launch and evolve high-impact products.
- Own and drive complex cross-functional projects.
- Identify key dependencies and risks, and partner with other teams to get these resolved.
- Influencing without authority : be the bridge between multiple teams and find pragmatic solutions while considering the needs of all groups that are impacted
Requirements and qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in software development and a passion for technology.
- A keen sense of ownership for the end-to-end project development cycle.
- Experience balancing resources and competing priorities.
- Awesome problem-solving skills.Focus and extreme attention to detail.
- Having a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and wishing to work with blockchain technology is a plus