Ledger Nano Application Product Manager
Product – Product Management /
To sustain the company's ambition in expanding the number of crypto-assets available to our users, Ledger is looking for a Product Manager Hardware Wallet Applications to work in the Ledger Coin Integration team. The scope includes the integration of crypto assets into Ledger hardware wallets, both in the context of third party integration and internal Ledger integration.
As a Product Manager of Ledger Nano Applications, you will:
- Report to the Head of Coin Integration and work in close collaboration with the Coin Integration Product Manager and different engineering team leads within Ledger.
- Be the main point of contact for third party developers with regard to integration of new applications on Ledger Nano.
- Be the first point of contact for third party services compatible, or wishing to become compatible, with Ledger hardware wallets
- Be in charge of prioritizing the application functional and security reviews, maintenance, and organizing their deployments.
- Coordinate with the marketing, communication, and customer success teams to maximize the effectiveness of new releases.
- Be responsible for the SDK documentation accuracy, and guidelines homogeneity.
- Be in charge of the Ledger Live app store database
- Act as a ledger wallet representative in the context of a Ledger Live integration, and help with specifications definition, planning and execution.
- Participate in Coin Integration internal quality review, improve tools and processes
- Attend and participate in blockchain and crypto-related conferences to monitor the market evolution and remain aware of the new trends.
Requirements and qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of working experience as a Product Manager in an agile team or startup
- Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- A strong developer experience combining back-end and front-end hands-on
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skillsAttention to detailsA good understanding of the cryptocurrency ecosystem is a must
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work.5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr).Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus frequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.