Software Security Researcher
Engineering – Donjon
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and
blockchain applications. Ledger develops hardware based security solutions.
Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. In order to increase our security expertise we have created an
attack lab. We are looking for another talented and enthusiastic software security researcher.
If you have a strong experience in software security, like hard challenges, exotic architectures, join our top notch team:
the Donjon .
▪ Develop and improve our embedded software attacks testsuite
▪ Perform code review of our products
▪ Enforce above state of the art attacks and publish them to dedicated conferences
▪ Participate to our blog
▪ Engineer / Master Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or equivalent
▪ Strong experience in Software security, Embedded software
▪ Hacker mind oriented
▪ Knowledge in Static analysis
▪ Knowledge of the Blockchain technology
▪ An experience in Android/iOS security
▪ Have a driving and pragmatic personality
▪ Have good communication skills
▪ Vulnerability research automation
▪ Full Time Employment (CDI)
▪ Salary according to profile and experience
▪ Based in Paris, Place des Victoires