Chicago, IL /
The Job: Sales Assistant
About the Company:
Ledger8760 is on a mission to help companies, cities, and communities achieve their climate goals by operationalizing energy, financial, and GhG emissions data. We empower our customers to see and act on their data in real-time, to achieve their climate goals and cost savings through innovative solutions like Carbon Tools™ & Energy Tracker™. Ledger’s growing team has deep expertise in energy policy, human centered design, fintech, and data science. We are a passionate, semi-distributed team (sometimes we work in-person, sometimes we work over Zoom) collaborating in an agile process—pairing developers, designers, & product owners to build products that meet our customers’ core needs.
The Sales Assistant provides assistance to the Chief Revenue Officer to help meet sales targets and ensure efficient sales activities. This person maintains an updated knowledge of company goals, vision, and values to ensure effective prioritizing of tasks to strategically execute.
- Sound understanding of sustainability and carbon reduction theory
- Assisting in coordination of sales activities locally and regionally
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Handling and resolving customer requests and complaints regarding a product or service
- Develop sales reports
- Open customer accounts
- Conduct product and service reports by collecting and analyzing client information
- 2+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience & a BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Be able to work independently & as part of a semi-remote team in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Chicagoland residence preferred
- WIllingness and Ability to Learn
- Passionate: dedicated and enthusiastic for helping clients make the world more sustainable; demonstrates grit.
- A leader: understanding how things can be improved and rallying people toward that vision.
- Inclusive: embracing differing perspectives and effectively collaborating with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.