Reno, NV /
Product Management /
Full Time- Remote
Ledger8760 is on a mission to help companies, cities, & communities achieve their climate goals by operationalizing energy, financial, and GhG emissions data.
We empower customers to see and act on their data in real-time, to achieve their climate goals and cost savings through innovative solutions like Carbon Tools™ and Energy Tracker™. Ledger’s growing team has deep expertise in energy policy, Human-Centered Design, FinTech, and data science. We are a passionate, semi-distributed team collaborating in an agile process—pairing developers, designers, & product owners to build products that meet our customers’ core needs.
We are looking for a Product Manager to grow with Ledger as we scale up our Product team across the organization. As a Product Manager, you’ll leverage customer & market insights to define and develop a product roadmap. You will help create stories, test features, plan and execute releases by working closely with the engineering and design teams.
You’ll play a key role in supporting a major evolution of our SAAS product—moving from our current MVP into tracking, forecasting, and reporting environmental, energy, and financial metrics for a range of customers across industries and cities. You’ll work closely with the Director of Product to help translate customer-centered research insights into product decisions, iterating on and developing new features with our design & engineering team.
- Write business and technical product requirements for design and engineering teams; Thoughtfully manage and groom the product backlog.
- Collaborate closely with our business teams to understand client needs, jointly conceptualize creative solutions, and evangelize them across prospects and clients.
- Partner cross-functionally with other product owners, engineers, designers, sales, operations, and other internal partners to drive overall product delivery.
- Manage multiple and concurrent product deliverables in various phases of ideation, execution, and delivery.
- Rigorously apply insights from qualitative customer research and data analysis to continuously inform new feature prioritization and ongoing enhancements.
- Empathize with your customers; learn and obsess over their experience to remove friction and create delight.
- Understand customers' data and turn it into actionable insights.
- Integrate with Ledger’s agile team and domain, while contributing your perspective to the way we solve complex problems in the energy & sustainability space.
- 2+ years of product management/product owner job experience in web applications, APIs, and platforms or relevant market/customer research experience
- Demonstrate a love for all things data
- Ability to empathize from a customer’s perspective
- Experience creating stories, requirement documents, user flows, and data analytics
- Can clearly present ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- A collaborative spirit and ability to make others successful
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn a new, complex domain
- Job Location negotiable; will require some travel
Bonus Skills, Qualities, & Interests
- Experience in utility business or energy markets
- Familiarity with international climate protocols
- Experience with standards or protocols for state, federal, or financial reporting
- Experience or interest in learning Agile methodology
- Passion for sustainability & learning more about complex energy sectors
- Humility, and a curiosity to experiment and learn new things
Competitive salary and benefits package based on your location. We prefer a candidate who can work across PST/PDT hours. No relocation requirement at this time, but out-of-region members should anticipate strategic travel to the pacific northwest (subject to public health standards) for all-hands summits/team sprints in the future.