Senior Product Marketing Manager
About us 👇🏼
At lempire, we're a passionate team on a mission to help individuals and businesses grow.
As a B2B SaaS company, valued at $150 million, we offer an array of products:
🔵 lemlist: our platform designed to assist people in personalising their outreach and securing more meetings with leads.
🟠 lemwarm: our premier deliverability tool on the market that assists users in keeping their emails out of the spam folder.
🔴 lemcal: our scheduling tool complete with personalised booking page to arrange meetings 2X faster.
🟣 Taplio & Tweet Hunter: our tools aimed at building strong personal brands on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Plus, 2 more products launching in 2024.
At lempire, we also believe in fostering a sense of community. We achieve this by bringing like-minded people together through our online community and onsite events.
Additionally, we provide free online learning resources, all with the goal of helping our audiences grow their businesses exponentially faster.
Our mantra: Keep growing! We live by it each and every day.
✨ Job description
As the Product Marketing Manager, your main role is effectively connecting our Product and Marketing/Go-to-Market (GTM) teams. You will maintain our strong connection and understanding of the market, successfully launch products, and establish our strategic position within the industry.
- Within 3 months, you will:
- Define and communicate the market positioning for all lempire’s products.
- Gather competitive insights and create comprehensive battle cards.
- Create essential resources to support new Sales representatives.
- Contribute to the successful launch of our new products.
- Optimize product and pricing web pages to increase conversion rates.
- Within 12 months, you will:
- Establish yourself as an industry expert, staying updated on new market players and becoming the company’s trusted source for industry insights.
- Identify potential M&A targets and anticipate long-term customer needs for features or products.
- Drastically improve our product websites to achieve a substantial increase in conversion rates.
- Create a comprehensive playbook for product launches.
- Successfully introduced new products and features, revolutionizing our communication approach for customer updates.
What’s in it for you
- Take on a key role in a fast-growing and profitable company leading the way in SaaS innovation.
- Play a direct role in shaping strategic decisions that will shape the future of our product suite and turn us into an
- Lead both the strategic and tactical aspects of product marketing, enhancing our product visibility and driving customer engagement.
- Establish yourself as a respected industry expert within our organization and beyond.
🎯 Preferred experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and expert-level knowledge in the Software industry with a genuine interest in our specific field.
- A highly organized individual capable of developing comprehensive launch plans.
- Excellent writing and copywriting abilities.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and a positive mindset, coupled with effective collaboration across multiple departments.
- English native language skills
🎁 Additional Information
- 💰 Competitive package (salary + bonus)
- 🏢 Hybrid Work Model: Enjoy the best of both worlds! Work from home when you need to, and collaborate in our beautiful Paris office when you want a change of scenery. Our flexible approach is designed to suit your working style 🇫🇷
- 📈 Profit sharing: When lempire wins, all team members share the profits
- 🩺 Alan Blue: Comprehensive 100% premium medical coverage for you and your family
- 🧠 Alan Mind: Premier mental health service
- 🍽️ Swile Meal Tickets: Enjoy daily meal tickets to fuel productivity
- 🚌 Navigo Card: Seamless commuting with a 100% covered Navigo card
- 🤓 Bat(wo)man fund: Your dedicated budget for learning and development
- 💻 Gear: Get a laptop + tools and equipment you need for your job
- ✈️ Team building: We all meet once per year at really cool places around the world (you can check our video here ;)
⚙️ Recruitment process
- Interview with Roxana, our Head of Marketing
- Business Case & Debrief
- Interview with Charles, our Chief Operation Officer
- References check
Wondering what it's like to work with us? Peek into our world here 👉🏻 https://www.welcometothejungle.com/en/companies/lempire