✨ Job description
As a UI designer at lempire, your mission is to create innovative, bold, and exceptional product experiences that help our users be more successful and stand out in the market.
In the next 4 years, we will release 3 to 5 new software products that will re-shape our industry.
In the meantime, we continuously improve our existing products to maintain our leadership position.
You will work directly with our Head of Product, Design & Ops, but collaborate with multiple teams: Design team, Tech team, and Product teams.
- Design and deliver modern, intuitive, user-friendly, and visually stunning interfaces for our suite of products in a fast-paced environment
- Continuously research, analyze, and implement design trends to ensure our products remain relevant, competitive, and bold
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ship high-quality products in short sprints and iterate as needed
- Create WOW onboarding experiences for new users, ensuring they are engaged and eager to return to our software
- Improve conversion rates and 30-day retention for new users (notably for lemlist), making our Products more accessible and user-friendly
- Proactively contribute ideas and opinions to help build innovative and outstanding products that deliver wow
Why is this job exciting?
- At lempire, we work on multiple highly innovative projects, including our existing products like lemlist, lemwarm, taplio, and tweet hunter, as well as future-focused solutions such as lemCRM, lembox, and lemcal. Joining our team means being at the forefront of designing and shaping the future of CRM, mailbox, and meeting booking solutions.
🎯 Preferred experience
- Ambitious, you want to work in a creative and challenging environment
- At least 2 years of work experience in Product Design or UI, ideally in fast-moving environment
- Passion for software and software design, with a keen eye for design trends and a bold approach to modern software design
- Proven experience in designing exceptional SaaS products
- Strong ability to work in an agile environment, shipping fast and iterating
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, improve user experience, and deliver wow in your work
- You master Figma
- You are comfortable speaking in English
🎁 Additional Information
- 💰 Competitive salary + bonuses
- ⛺️ Where you live, and work is totally up to you – we do have an office in Paris if you enjoy life at the office 🇫🇷
- 📈 Profit sharing: When lempire wins, all team members share the profits
- 🩺 Alan Blue: Comprehensive 100% premium medical coverage for you and your family
- 🧠 Alan Mind: Premier mental health service
- 🍽️ Swile Meal Tickets: Enjoy daily meal tickets to fuel productivity
- 🚌 Navigo Card: Seamless commuting with a 100% covered Navigo card
- 🏡 Full-remote Work Setup: A well-funded home office budget to ensure seamless remote work
- 🤓 Bat(wo)man fund: Your dedicated budget for learning and development
- 💻 Gear: Get a laptop + tools and equipment you need for your job
- ✈️ Team building: We all meet once per year at really cool places around the world (you can check our video here ;) )
⚙️ Recruitment process
- Meeting with Kévin, our Head of Product, Design & Ops
- Technical Test
- Interview with team members
- Interview with Charles, our COO
- Ref Check
About us 👇🏼
At lempire, we're a passionate team on a mission to help individuals and businesses flourish.
As a B2B SaaS company, valued at $150 million, we offer an array of products:
🔵 lemlist: our platform designed to assist people in personalising their outreach and securing more meetings with leads.
🟠 lemwarm: our premier deliverability tool on the market that assists users in keeping their emails out of the spam folder.
🔴 lemcal: our scheduling tool complete with personalised booking page to arrange meetings 2X faster.
🟣 Taplio & Tweet Hunter: our tools aimed at building strong personal brands on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Plus, 2 more products launching in 2023.
At lempire, we also believe in fostering a sense of community. We achieve this by bringing like-minded people together through our online community and onsite events.
Additionally, we provide free online learning resources, all with the goal of helping our audiences grow their businesses exponentially faster.
Our mantra: Keep growing! We live by it each and every day.