Senior Sales / Senior Account Executive - English native
Permanent Contract /
About us 👇🏼
At lempire, we're a passionate team on a mission to help individuals and businesses grow.
As a B2B SaaS company, valued at $150 million, we offer an array of products:
🔵 lemlist: our platform designed to assist people in personalising their outreach and securing more meetings with leads.
🟠 lemwarm: our premier deliverability tool on the market that assists users in keeping their emails out of the spam folder.
🔴 lemcal: our scheduling tool complete with personalised booking page to arrange meetings 2X faster.
🟣 Taplio & Tweet Hunter: our tools aimed at building strong personal brands on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Plus, 2 more products launching in 2024.
At lempire, we also believe in fostering a sense of community. We achieve this by bringing like-minded people together through our online community and onsite events.
Additionally, we provide free online learning resources, all with the goal of helping our audiences grow their businesses exponentially faster.
Our mantra: Keep growing! We live by it each and every day.
We are looking for an English native / fluent Sales who will be mostly focusing on the US market, as well as English-speaking prospects in Europe (e.g., GB, DE, UK)
You can work remotely from Americas or Europe but you need to work on the US time zone.
Our offices are in Paris, but we are remote-friendly.
This is a highly entrepreneurial job in a company that has grown only in self-service/PLG and is now structuring a sales force.
Your mission is to acquire high-quality customers for lemlist - our Sales Engagement Platform - and, more generally, lemlist's product.
You will be in charge of the full sales cycle covering prospection, negotiation, closing phase, and even customer onboarding.
You will focus on companies from 100 to 1,000 employees in various industries, with sales teams ranging from 5 to 50 people, in various industries.
You'll be both leveraging Inbound (Demo Requests and Product-Led Sales teams) and Outbound (using lemlist to find prospects) - "eat your own dog's food"
After 3 months, you will have
- Demonstrated your mastery of the product both in terms of being able to demo it perfectly or
- Shown you are capable to build an outbound pipeline and close some higher velocity deals (5-10 seats)
- Closed some Inbound / Product-Led-Sales customers
- Overall, generated some revenue
After 12 months, you will have
- Achieved quotas for most months
- Became an expert with the product
- Build relationships with multiple customers, using referrals as a lever to acquire more customers
- 3+ Years of experience in a Sales role as a top performer (top 20%)
- Sales expertise: you know how to find prospects, create interest & deliver value and close deals
- Experience in cold emailing - past results doing cold outreach via email and/or LinkedIn engagement
- Interest in the Sales stack / Sales automation software is a strong plus
- Competitor, you like to play as a team and hate losing/failing
- You are a self-starter, you don't need someone on your back to work hard
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and will find a way to make things work. You don't need 100 resources, tools, and people to support you in opening a deal with a prospect and closing it
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
+ Commissions (20,000 - 25,000 EUR based on MRR target achievements)
Interview with Oriane (Chief of Staff)
Interview with Carlota (Sales)
Interview with Charles (COO)
Wondering what it's like to work with us? Peek into our world here 👉🏻 https://www.welcometothejungle.com/en/companies/lempire