Chief Marketing Officer
About us 👇🏼
At lempire, we're a passionate team on a mission to help individuals and businesses grow.
As a B2B SaaS company, valued at $150 million, we offer an array of products:
🔵 lemlist: our platform designed to assist people in personalising their outreach and securing more meetings with leads.
🟠 lemwarm: our premier deliverability tool on the market that assists users in keeping their emails out of the spam folder.
🔴 lemcal: our scheduling tool complete with personalised booking page to arrange meetings 2X faster.
🟣 Taplio & Tweet Hunter: our tools aimed at building strong personal brands on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Plus, 2 more products launching in 2024.
At lempire, we also believe in fostering a sense of community. We achieve this by bringing like-minded people together through our online community and onsite events.
Additionally, we provide free online learning resources, all with the goal of helping our audiences grow their businesses exponentially faster.
Our mantra: Keep growing! We live by it each and every day.
✨ Job description
As the CMO of lempire, you will own the growth of the company, in a marketing-led (self-service) environment.
You will drive the overarching marketing strategy to foster revenue growth and brand affinity across all lempire products.
You build & maintain a team of high performers, ensure they are focusing on the right priorities, they ship fast and deliver WOW.
- Within 3 months, you will have
- Developed an in-depth understanding of our products, especially lemlist, and identified primary marketing channels and strategies.
- Formulated and presented a strategic marketing plan tailored for the next 12 months, ensuring alignment with company goals.
- Successfully orchestrated a new feature launch in collaboration with Product.
- Conducted a performance assessment of the existing team, defined a hiring plan, and hired 1 top performer
- Within 12 months, you will have
- Became an expert in our industry, owning the strategic positioning of our different products
- Delivered over the strategic plan you built & kept it adjusted over time to reflect changes in our business and ecosystem
- Achieved a measurable increase in web traffic, signups, and overall revenue.
- Built a solid team of strong performers, recognized inside and outside the company for the quality and creativity of their work
- Setup & used frameworks proven to work, for product/feature launches and cross-department collaboration
- Established a clear brand identity for lempire, lemlist, and associated products.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive package, including an interesting Stock Options plan
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing, innovative company, where your strategies directly affect company growth.
- Work with a team of driven, passionate professionals who challenge the status quo.
- Flexibility with a remote team spread across Europe and the autonomy to steer the marketing vision.
- Competitive compensation, growth opportunities, and a chance to be at the forefront of the Sales Engagement Space.
- Space to express creativity, try bold marketing strategies and be at the forefront of evolving marketing practices and methodologies.
- Opportunity to work in a bootstrapped & profitable company with financial resources & freedom of action
🎯 Preferred experience
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, preferably with exposure to the B2B and Sales Engagement Space.
- Experience in building Marketing Strategies for a Self-Service / PLG SaaS company
- Experience in outbound sales, especially understanding lemlist’s core functionality
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically while remaining hands-on.
- Experience in building & maintaining a world-class team
- Alignment with our culture: ship fast, deliver WOW, and radiate positive energy
- Proficient understanding of modern marketing channels: Social Media, SEO, Paid, and Community Building
🎁 Additional Information
- 💰 Competitive package (salary + bonus)
- ⛺️ Where you live, and work is totally up to you – we do have an office in Paris if you enjoy life at the office 🇫🇷
- 📈 Profit sharing: When lempire wins, all team members share the profits
- 🩺 Alan Blue: Comprehensive 100% premium medical coverage for you and your family
- 🧠 Alan Mind: Premier mental health service
- 🍽️ Swile Meal Tickets: Enjoy daily meal tickets to fuel productivity
- 🚌 Navigo Card: Seamless commuting with a 100% covered Navigo card
- 🏡 Full-remote Work Setup: A well-funded home office budget to ensure seamless remote work
- 🤓 Bat(wo)man fund: Your dedicated budget for learning and development
- 💻 Gear: Get a laptop + tools and equipment you need for your job
- ✈️ Team building: We all meet once per year at really cool places around the world
⚙️ Recruitment process
- Interview with Charles, our COO
- Business Case
- Debrief with CEO & Chief of Staff
- Reference checks
If you want to know more about our culture, please check our culture manifesto here
Wondering what it's like to work with us? Peek into our world here 👉🏻 https://www.welcometothejungle.com/en/companies/lempire