Software Engineer (Boston)
Boston, MA /
Lendbuzz is a fintech startup founded in 2015 by MIT alumni using cutting-edge machine learning to revolutionize vehicle financing and change how deserving borrowers access credit. The company is post-round C and pre-IPO.
We are a diverse team in gender, nationalities, and cultures, speaking over half a dozen languages and representing just as many countries. We are incredibly passionate about helping our clients and the growth path of our company.
You will find great people, outstanding products, and a meaningful mission.
We are looking for experienced, passionate engineers to join our backend team in Boston.
Come see why we have over 200 5-star reviews from happy customers!
- 2+ years of continuous and recent experience with backend development experience, Python proficiency - advantage
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- Experience and deep understanding of relational databases (PostgreSQL or equivalent)
- Experience designing and implementing APIs
- Experience working with micro-services - advantage
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Independent, great interpersonal skills
As a Backend Engineer, you will:
- Build backend infrastructure from the ground up
- Learn disciplines across both technical and business domains
- Avoid becoming pigeonholed
- Design and collaborate with the engineering team to build architecture and system design for new products
- Build internal products and integrate with external APIs
- Play a role in building, expanding, testing, and releasing a product helping thousands of customers
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Learn how we leverage technology to underwrite smart car loans
- High-impact roles in a small fast, growing company
- Solve unique problems as we grow together
- Opportunity to lead your own projects