Quality Assurance Engineer
Boston, MA /
At Lendbuzz, we believe financial opportunity should be more personalized and fair. We develop innovative technologies that provide underserved and overlooked borrowers with better access to credit. From our employees to our dealers, partners, and borrowers, we’ve built a company and a culture around a resolute belief in the promise and power of diversity. We value independent and critical thinking.
Lendbuzz is seeking a QA Engineer who likes to keep things neat. Our ideal candidate is obsessed with helping to produce robust, self-documenting, and predictable software. Our QA Engineer will be the voice of accountability and the voice of future contributors.
This position is based in our headquarters in Boston, MA.
What you’ll do:
- Test new and existing products using manual and automated methodologies
- Work with developers to design and build out our test suite
- Collaborate on the pre-deploy stage to ensure smooth releases
- Regularly update the team about outstanding bugs and their priority
- Use your expertise in QA to introduce new ideas
What you should have:
- 3-5 years of experience in manual web-based product testing
- Experience with Selenium/Playwright and other test automation frameworks
- Ability to learn new codebases quickly, and come up with testing failure cases
What we offer:
- A culture that values product ownership, collaborative architectural planning, and building wins for your resume/portfolio as much as for the company
- Smart, dynamic people with whom you can share the experience of building something unique
- Competitive salary with opportunities for growth and advancement
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, and more); parental leave; subsidized T-Pass
- Retirement plan with 4% company match
- Flexible vacation policy
$90,000 - $105,000 a year