Director of Inside Sales
San Francisco, CA
Lendeavor is the first and only technology-enabled lender to healthcare practices. We disrupted banks by bringing together a team of software engineers, computer scientists, financiers, lawyers, credit risk experts, and academics to build a digital financing experience that’s 10 times better than the status quo. Since making our first loan in mid-2016, we’ve rapidly become a leading lender in our space.
We’re on a mission to become the first and only digital healthcare bank. Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. Our communities depend on doctors and their valuable time, so the hours we save them from archaic bank application and closing processes have an enormous impact. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money.
About the role:
As the Director of Inside Sales reporting to the VP of Sales, you'll lead a team of Practice Finance Specialists to exceed revenue goals by managing practice owners through the loan process from lead to accepted proposal.
What you'll do:
- Leadership: Implement a strategy to exceed revenue through sales headcount growth and productivity while creating a compelling vision to align the sales team with the broader company goals.
- Talent acquisition: Working in partnership with HR, develop and manage the process to define profiles, recruit, and hire the right talent to meet your headcount plan.
- Talent development: Implement and manage new hire on-boarding to ensure that new hires meet or exceed their ramp plan. Proactively coach weekly to drive learning and development. Lead the development and implementation of communication channels, standardize team activities and tools, and develop standardized training programs to develop a deep understanding of our value proposition, credit policy, product, and loan origination software.
- Process development and implementation: Continue to refine your team's process to efficiently manage a borrower from lead to accepted proposal including tools, tracking, and process changes. Understand the key factors that impact the business and collaborate internally to develop and implement process improvements and recommend technology and tools.
- Sales management: Measure, track, and adjust performance against defined metrics and pipeline management. Implement new initiatives in collaboration with the VP of Sales; project-manage initiatives to improve performance in coordination with marketing, outside sales, closing, and credit to improve the borrower experience and lifecycle.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years leading inside sales teams in a high-growth environment in a similar high-touch acquisition process
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, leadership, and mentoring
- Operationally driven mindset with the ability to manage teams to process and results
- Proven experience exceeding sales targets, implementing and managing process in a changing environment
- Demonstrated experience hiring top talent, promoting top performers, and engaging team members
- History of collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop and implement programs and process
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation, and closing skills with the ability to sell to decision-making levels
- Experience making data-driven decisions in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Avid Salesforce user
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.