Lendeavor is the first and only technology-enabled lender to healthcare practices. We disrupted banks by bringing together a team of software engineers, computer scientists, financiers, lawyers, credit risk experts, and academics to build a digital financing experience that’s 10 times better than the status quo. Since making our first loan in mid-2016, we’ve rapidly become a leading lender in our space.
We’re on a mission to become the first and only digital healthcare bank. Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. Our communities depend on doctors and their valuable time, so the hours we save them from archaic bank application and closing processes have an enormous impact. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money.
About the role:
We're looking for driven, ambitious, and analytical sales professionals (or aspiring sales professionals!) to guide hundreds of doctors as they rely on Lendeavor to finance their dream practices. Doctors are some of the most highly educated members of our society, and while most become business owners, most also receive no formal business training. This is a fulfilling opportunity to shepherd them through a complex financing process (much like obtaining a residential mortgage) armed with a superior product.
What you'll do:
- Guide doctors who have decided to obtain financing from Lendeavor through the fulfillment of their loan funding conditions
- Manage a pipeline of 10-20 active deals in the closing stage
- Explain to doctors how to use the Lendeavor closing dashboard to fulfill closing conditions, providing basic technical support and guidance as needed
- Fluently articulate the purpose and meaning of loan closing conditions (e.g., why we require a practice to have liability insurance)
- Work closely with doctors' advisors (e.g., insurance agents, CPAs, attorneys) to obtain information required to satisfy closing conditions (e.g., leases, sale agreements, bank statements)
- Use exceptional communication to manage funding timing expectations of all stakeholders
- Collaborate daily with Lendeavor's credit, operations, and capital markets functions in the closing diligence review process to ensure loans are collateralized properly and funded efficiently
- Coordinate commercial real estate closings with Lendeavor's outside legal counsel, diligence providers, and title/escrow offices
What we're looking for:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent written communication and phone skills
- Relentless focus, organization, and prioritization
- The ability to skillfully and quickly identify real issues and distinguish them from details
- Enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration, and winning
Not required, but nice to have:
- A background (professional or academic) in finance, economics, or mathematics
- Previous sales experience
- Previous experience with commercial real estate
- Previous experience with construction project management
- Previous experience with CRM software
- Experience in practice finance in which you funded $15+ million in annual loan volume
- A background in athletics or other forms of successful competition
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.