Revenue Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
Backed by QED Investors and Fifth Third Bank, Lendeavor is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan only three years ago, we’ve become a top lender in the space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
About the role:
Lendeavor is looking for an experienced Sales Strategy and Operations professional to partner with the revenue division to drive revenue for Lendeavor’s digital banking platform.
You will play a critical role in go-to-market decisions by up-leveling the capabilities around strategy, planning, data, systems, and coordination thereof. Essentially you’ll be the right hand of revenue leadership.
You will focus on (1) providing actionable insights to leadership, (2) continually improving lead generation, acquisition, and on-boarding efficiency, (3) driving organizational, process, and technological strategies to improve conversion, maximize cost-effective acquisition, and deepen customer relationships, (4) scaling sales through strategy, operations, analytics, and compensation, (5) accelerating marketing through strategic projects, pricing optimization, and ensuring the funnel is effectively converting leads at all parts of the funnel, and (6) maintaining high accountability to Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), team effectiveness, and key partnerships.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative self-starter who is hands-on and driven to constantly increase output. You will work cross-functionally with the sales team as well as product and design. Documentation and organization is important to you, while still being creative and being flexible to a fast-growing environment that is constantly evolving. You are adaptable with the ability to pick up new technologies, assess situations quickly, and find yourself naturally looking for smarter and better ways to achieve goals on a regular basis. Most importantly, you are passionate about building a digital healthcare bank to make financing more accessible and streamlined for entrepreneurial healthcare professionals.
What you'll do:
- Build and maintain the business systems architecture to inform revenue strategy, metrics and analytics, and sales compensation strategy
- Be the “tooling expert” responsible for technology used by the marketing and sales functions, from implementing CRM to social selling tools
- Support, develop, and execute go-to-market strategy projects (e.g., team structure, lead prioritization), sales metrics, forecasts, reporting and analyses, cross-functional collaboration and one-off projects
- Develop, manage, and optimize sales territories and quotas, and provide input on compensation plan design
- Partner with the finance team to review financial plans as requested
- Develop processes, pipeline management best practices, and metrics to enable revenue teams and sales manager productivity
- Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in strategy and operations at a high-growth sales organization, with a proven track record of improving efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience scaling sales strategy and operations in an inbound and outbound model
- Strong communication skills to challenge ideas effectively and collaborate in a manner that drives decisions and outcomes
- A data & insights expert to capture data, interpret the data, and recommend actions based upon the data and results
- Experience managing requirements for technology platforms (e.g., SFDC) and providing recommendations on related technology tools which to scale and decrease sales cycles
- Skilled with data definitions, sales-stack technologies, and analytical tools (e.g., SFDC, SQL, Tableau, etc.)
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Enthusiasm for being a strong team player and just getting the job done!
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.