Lendeavor is the first and only technology-enabled lender to healthcare practices. We disrupted banks by bringing together a team of software engineers, computer scientists, financiers, lawyers, credit risk experts, and academics to build a digital financing experience that’s 10 times better than the status quo. Since making our first loan in mid-2016, we’ve rapidly become a leading lender in our space.
We’re on a mission to become the first and only digital healthcare bank. Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. Our communities depend on doctors and their valuable time, so the hours we save them from archaic bank application and closing processes have an enormous impact. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money.
About the role:
We're looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, team-oriented loan operations expert to join our fast-growing, Columbus-based ops team. Reporting to our Loan Operations Manager, you'll have the opportunity to shape process, increase efficiency, and drive the direction of a function that's fundamentally critical to the strength and value of our fast-growing portfolio.
What you'll do:
- Review loan files in depth prior to funding to ensure file completeness, perfected collateral, and full structural alignment with the credit memo
- Perform detailed analysis of purchase-and-sale or asset sale agreements to confirm free-and-clear asset transfer
- Review practice location leases
- Review required insurance policies
- Audit draft and final legal loan documents
- Liaise daily with both closing officers and underwriters to drive maximum efficiency
- Provide general operational oversight of the deals in your pipeline
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in commercial lending, in a loan operations, loan underwriting, fulfillment, funding coordinator, audit, or collateral-related role at a bank or lending company
- Deep understanding of deal structuring and collateral concepts (you love talking UCC-1s, UCC-3s, PMSIs, etc.)
- Passion for prioritizing and organizing
- Comfort learning new software systems
- A maniacal focus on getting it right every time (you understand the gravity of funding a $1 million loan without a flawless loan file)
- An understanding of when to involve your manager, the credit team, or counsel if tricky questions or judgment calls arise
Not required, but nice to have:
- Previous experience in practice finance
- Previous experience with real estate closings, title insurance, and mortgages
- Familiarity with LaserPro loan documentation software
- Experience reading credit memos to understand deal structure
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.