Regional Director of Practice Finance
Who we are:
Backed by QED Investors and Fifth Third Bank, Lendeavor is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan only three years ago, we’ve become a top lender in the space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
About the role:
We're looking for experienced and successful sales professionals to guide hundreds of doctors as they rely on Lendeavor to finance their dream practices. Doctors are some of the most highly educated members of our society, and while most become business owners, most also receive no formal business training. This is a fulfilling opportunity to shepherd them through a complex financing process (much like obtaining a residential mortgage) armed with a superior product.
What you'll do:
- Close, on-board and build relationships with qualified sources of doctor referrals (dental CPAs, dental practice brokers, practice management consultants, etc.)
- Skillfully articulate and demonstrate the advantages of working with a fully digital lender like Lendeavor instead of our bank competitors
- Maximize the productivity of relationships with existing sources of doctor referrals (screen new loan referral opportunities, co-sponsor speaking events, etc.)
- Conduct high-leverage, consultative "first calls" with referred doctors to develop their specific needs in financing the acquisition, growth, and equipping of their practices, seamlessly on-boarding them to Lendeavor's web-based loan application dashboard
- Develop a deep understanding of Lendeavor's credit policy so that you can analyze global cash flow, collateral structure, and all other aspects of an application to determine whether it warrants submission to our underwriting team
- Present loan proposals to doctors
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in high-volume (30- to 60-deal pipeline) field sales with revenue per deal ranging anywhere from $2000 to $100,000+
- Excellent written communication and phone skills
- Relentless focus, organization, and prioritization
- The ability to skillfully and quickly identify real issues and distinguish them from details
- Enthusiasm for teamwork, collaboration, and winning
Not required, but great to have:
- A background (professional or academic) in finance, economics, or mathematics
- Experience in practice finance in which you funded $25+ million in annual loan volume
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.