San Francisco, CA
Lendeavor is the first and only technology-enabled lender to healthcare practices. We disrupted banks by bringing together a team of software engineers, computer scientists, financiers, lawyers, credit risk experts, and academics to build a digital financing experience that’s 10 times better than the status quo. Since making our first loan in mid-2016, we’ve rapidly become a leading lender in our space.
We’re on a mission to become the first and only digital healthcare bank. Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. Our communities depend on doctors and their valuable time, so the hours we save them from archaic bank application and closing processes have an enormous impact. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money.
About the role:
We're looking for a driven, experienced executive assistant to work side-by-side with our CEO, COO, and leadership team, providing a wide range of administrative support and task management. This is a unique opportunity to help shape a dynamic organization as it scales.
What you'll do:
- Act as the right hand to the CEO and COO
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO and COO and become their "mind reader" over time
- Proactively manage the CEO's and COO's calendars
- Arrange travel and logistical itineraries for the leadership team
- Find ways to conserve the leadership team's time
- Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality, handling sensitive information with discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Provide all forms of general administrative support to the CEO, COO, and leadership team
- Seek out opportunities to streamline process and remove obstacles and friction
- Work on special projects as they arise
- Act as an ambassador for the leadership team both internally and externally
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience as a C-level executive assistant at a rapid-growth startup or pre-IPO tech company
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A relentless commitment to time management and ruthless prioritization
- A knack for logistics
- Travel-management savvy
- A Google Suite whiz who can keep Google Calendar top-of-mind throughout the day without it becoming a distraction
- Calm under pressure and comfort with ambiguity
- The ability to spot and prevent problems before they happen
- Willingness to bring enthusiasm and professionalism to tasks others may find mundane
- A love of systems and process improvement
Not required, but nice to have:
- Experience at a fintech company
- Experience at a company with remote employees and/or multiple office locations
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.