Director of Outside Sales
Lendeavor is the first and only technology-enabled lender to healthcare practices. We disrupted banks by bringing together a team of software engineers, computer scientists, financiers, lawyers, credit risk experts, and academics to build a digital financing experience that’s 10 times better than the status quo. Since making our first loan in mid-2016, we’ve rapidly become a leading lender in our space.
We’re on a mission to become the first and only digital healthcare bank. Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. Our communities depend on doctors and their valuable time, so the hours we save them from archaic bank application and closing processes have an enormous impact. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money.
About the role:
As the Director of Outside Sales reporting to the VP of Sales, you'll lead a team of regional business development account executives to exceed revenue goals by creating and developing partnerships that produce loan volume.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement a strategy to exceed revenue by maximizing productivity from your team and partners, while creating a compelling vision to align your team with the broader company goals
- Build, develop and lead a performance-based team of outside sales executives focused on building partnerships that drive loan volume
- Create a high-performing team by recruiting and developing sales team members through coaching and training programs to retain, grow, and promote top performers
- Understand the key factors that impact the business, and collaborate with key internal partners including inside sales, the closing team, and credit to develop and implement competitive programs, process improvements and recommend technology and tools
- Develop a process to test initiatives to impact productivity
- Measure, track, and adjust performance against defined metrics and pipeline management
- Manage implementation of strategy in collaboration with the VP of Sales; recommend opportunities to improve sales performance through proven change leadership techniques
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 8+ years leading sales teams in a fast-paced, high-activity environment selling similar lending products
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, leadership, and mentoring
- Proven experience exceeding sales targets, developing and implementing strategy in a changing environment
- Demonstrated success hiring and ramping top talent
- History of collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop and implement programs and process
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation, and closing skills with the ability to sell to decision-making levels
- Experience making data-driven decisions in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Avid Salesforce user
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.