Sales Development Representative
Lendeavor is the first and only technology-enabled lender to healthcare practices. We disrupted banks by bringing together a team of software engineers, computer scientists, financiers, lawyers, credit risk experts, and academics to build a digital financing experience that’s 10 times better than the status quo. Since making our first loan in mid-2016, we’ve rapidly become a leading lender in our space.
We’re on a mission to become the first and only digital healthcare bank. Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. Our communities depend on doctors and their valuable time, so the hours we save them from archaic bank application and closing processes have an enormous impact. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money.
About the role:
We're looking for driven, ambitious, and analytical sales professionals (or aspiring sales professionals!) to guide hundreds of doctors as they rely on Lendeavor to finance their dream practices. Doctors are some of the most highly educated members of our society, and while most become business owners, most also receive no formal business training. This is a fulfilling opportunity to facilitate their first steps through a complex financing process (much like obtaining a residential mortgage) armed with a superior product.
What you'll do:
- Generate qualified meetings and pipeline for the sales team with a combination of outbound prospecting efforts (emails, calls, LinkedIn prospecting) to practice partners
- Support our sales team to build their pipeline while developing your sales skills and Lendeavor product knowledge
- Track and manage your activity and results in Salesforce, working closely with the sales team to move an opportunity from initial call into qualified pipeline
- Work closely with marketing to follow up on programs and events to generate opportunities, as well as creating outbound sequences and campaigns
- Consistently hit activity metrics and improve conversion to exceed qualified meetings and pipeline quotas
What we're looking for:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent written communication and phone skills
- Relentless drive, focus, and organization
- Enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration, and winning
Not required, but nice to have:
- A background (professional or academic) in finance, economics, or mathematics
- Previous sales experience
- Previous experience with Salesforce
- A background in athletics or other forms of successful competition
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.