Junior Operations Specialist
Lendeavor is the first and only technology-enabled lender to healthcare practices. We disrupted banks by bringing together a team of software engineers, computer scientists, financiers, lawyers, credit risk experts, and academics to build a digital financing experience that’s 10 times better than the status quo. Since making our first loan in mid-2016, we’ve rapidly become a leading lender in our space.
We’re on a mission to become the first and only digital healthcare bank. Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. Our communities depend on doctors and their valuable time, so the hours we save them from archaic bank application and closing processes have an enormous impact. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money.
About the role:
We're looking for an eager, enthusiastic, and team-oriented loan operations assistant to join our fast-growing, Columbus-based loan operations team. Reporting to our Loan Operations Manager, you'll have the opportunity to shape process, increase efficiency, and drive the direction of a function that's fundamentally critical to the strength and value of our fast-growing portfolio.
What you'll do:
- Review loan-related artifacts for accuracy, including but not limited to practice location leases, bank statements, and insurance policies
- Perform public records searches via LexisNexis, DataTree, LienSolutions, and Secretary of State websites
- Prepare draft and final legal loan documentation in LaserPro
- Liaise daily with members of the operations, closing, and credit teams to drive maximum production and efficiency
- Provide additional administrative support to the loan ops team as needed
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of postsecondary education
- Comfort learning new software systems and processes
- Ability to prioritize and organize daily assignments
- Strong attention to detail
- Good judgement (you know when to involve your manager, the credit team, or legal counsel if tricky situations arise)
Not required, but nice to have:
- Background in a loan operations, fulfillment, funding, audit, or collateral-related role at a bank or lending institution
- Experience at a title or escrow company
- Familiarity with LienSolutions or LaserPro
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.