Content Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
Backed by QED Investors and Fifth Third Bank, Lendeavor is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan only three years ago, we’ve become a top lender in the space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
About the role:
Lendeavor is looking for a Content Marketing Manager. We are seeking a candidate who possesses the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Marketing Manager duties include creating and managing a content calendar, producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies, analyzing content performance, managing vendors and contractors, and other tasks as needed.
The Content Marketing Manager should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, thought leadership, organic traffic via SEO and other tactics, and using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative self-starter who is hands-on and driven to constantly increase output. You will work cross-functionally with the sales team as well as product and design. You are adaptable with the ability to pick up new technologies, assess situations quickly, and find yourself naturally looking for smarter and better ways to achieve goals on a regular basis. Most importantly, you are passionate about building a digital healthcare bank to make financing more accessible and streamlined for entrepreneurial healthcare professionals.
What you’ll do:
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads
- Produce various content, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
What we’re looking for:
- Proven work experience as a Content Marketing Manager
- Proficiency in WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- 5+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on performance media, including strategy and execution across a variety of channels, including paid social, and email (includes hands-on-keyboard execution)
- Knowledge spanning 1+ following domains - Lending, Finance, Consumer Banking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, to create effective stories and messaging about Lendeavor’s digital banking platform
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary — enthusiasm for being a strong team player and just getting the job done!
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.