Practice Finance Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Lendeavor is the first and only technology-enabled lender to healthcare practices. We disrupted banks by bringing together a team of software engineers, computer scientists, financiers, lawyers, credit risk experts, and academics to build a digital financing experience that’s 10 times better than the status quo. Since making our first loan in mid-2016, we’ve rapidly become a leading lender in our space.
We’re on a mission to become the first and only digital healthcare bank. Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. Our communities depend on doctors and their valuable time, so the hours we save them from archaic bank application and closing processes have an enormous impact. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money.
About the role:
We're looking for driven, ambitious, and analytical sales professionals to guide hundreds of doctors as they rely on Lendeavor to finance their dream practices. Doctors are some of the most highly educated members of our society, and while most become business owners, most also receive no formal business training. This is a fulfilling opportunity to shepherd them through a complex financing process (much like obtaining a residential mortgage) armed with a superior product.
What you'll do:
- Develop -- typically over the phone -- the needs of doctors seeking financing for the acquisition, growth, and equipping of their practices
- Explain and onboard doctors to Lendeavor's online loan application dashboard
- Articulate the advantages of obtaining financing through a technology-enabled, industry-specific lender to doctors and referral sources
- Use Lendeavor's end-to-end loan origination software to take a deal from lead to accepted proposal
- Provide technical support to doctors and referrals sources
- Analyze global cash flow, collateral structure, and all other aspects of an application to determine whether it warrants submission to our underwriting team
- Develop deep understanding of Lendeavor's credit policy
- Craft clear, concise deal write-ups to streamline credit submissions
- Assist outside sales as needed with loan proposal presentations
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in high-volume (30- to 60-deal pipeline) sales with revenue per deal ranging anywhere from $2000 to $100,000+
- Excellent written communication and phone skills
- Relentless focus, organization, and prioritization
- The ability to skillfully and quickly identify real issues and distinguish them from details
- Enthusiasm for teamwork, collaboration, and winning
Not required, but great to have:
- A background (professional or academic) in finance, economics, or mathematics
- Previous experience with CRM software
- Experience in practice finance in which you funded $25+ million in annual loan volume
- A background in athletics or other forms of successful competition
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.