Lendeavor is the first and only technology-enabled lender to healthcare practices. We disrupted banks by bringing together a team of software engineers, computer scientists, financiers, lawyers, credit risk experts, and academics to build a digital financing experience that’s 10 times better than the status quo. Since making our first loan in mid-2016, we’ve rapidly become a leading lender in our space.
We’re on a mission to become the first and only digital healthcare bank. Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. Our communities depend on doctors and their valuable time, so the hours we save them from archaic bank application and closing processes have an enormous impact. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money.
About the role:
We're looking for an experienced, detail-oriented office manager to streamline the operations of our Columbus office, creating an efficient and productive environment for our Columbus-based team members and a welcoming atmosphere for guests.
What you'll do:
- Manage all facets of office operations
- Serve as the contact person for any office-related requests or accommodations
- Support Lendeavor's human resources function with new-employee on-boarding
- Manage building and office access to ensure safety and security
- Manage all food deliveries
- Maintain office inventory and source office resources
- Manage all inbound and outbound USPS and FedEx mail
- Keep the office tidy and welcoming for team members and visitors
- Develop resources and processes to create the most organized, productive office possible
- Greet and guide all visitors to our office, creating a positive first impression of Lendeavor
- Arrange office events such as happy hours, birthdays, holidays, etc.
- Assist with general administrative duties as needed
What we're looking for:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in an office management-related role in a fast-paced startup environment
- Genuine excitement and enthusiasm about creating an office environment that functions like a well-oiled machine while facilitating a positive and welcoming culture
- Meticulous organization and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach that doesn't require micro-management
- The ability to anticipate problems
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.