Performance Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
Backed by QED Investors and Fifth Third Bank, Lendeavor is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan only three years ago, we’ve become a top lender in the space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
About the role:
Lendeavor is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to build out the digital acquisition channels for Lendeavor’s digital banking platform.
You will focus on (1) retargeting, (2) attribution, (3) analytics, (4) online advertising, (5) optimization, (6) behavioral finance and market trends of our users and channel partners, (7) public relations and brand activities, (8) content marketing, and (9) other duties as assigned. The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for soup-to-nuts execution on direct marketing efforts from strategic planning to execution to performance monitoring.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative self-starter who is hands-on and driven to constantly increase output. You will work cross-functionally with the sales team as well as product and design. Documentation and organization is important to you, while still being creative and being flexible to a fast-growing environment that is constantly evolving. You are adaptable with the ability to pick up new technologies, assess situations quickly, and find yourself naturally looking for smarter and better ways to achieve goals on a regular basis. Most importantly, you are passionate about building a digital healthcare bank to make financing more accessible and streamlined for entrepreneurial healthcare professionals.
What you'll do:
- Build and scale marketing campaigns for a diverse range of initiatives on varying mediums (e.g., SEM, paid social, display, branded content, etc.)
- Document processes and workflows while building out the direct marketing channel to add leads to the top of the funnel
- Tactically partner with Lendeavor’s executive team on public relations to ensure alignment in communication activities and general presence in the market
- Ideate and iterate on new ideas to hit goals through optimization to acquire leads
- A/B test landing pages, messaging, and user experience of varying buyer personas
- Conceptualize optimization strategies to exceed ROI targets to consistently drive qualified lead traffic to Lendeavor
- Ensure digital campaigns consistently hit user acquisition and engagement goals
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in performance marketing
- Own performance and projects from execution to monitoring
- Day-to-day management of invoicing, budget reconciliation, and reporting
- Assist in strengthening positioning and packaging of Lendeavor’s digital banking platform
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on performance media, including strategy and execution across a variety of channels, including paid social, and email (includes hands-on-keyboard execution)
- Deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem -- especially data and revenue flow throughout the finance and lending space
- Direct experience with analytics & marketing tech suites
- Knowledge that spans one or more of the following domains: lending, finance, and consumer banking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, to create effective stories and messaging about Lendeavor’s digital banking platform for a variety of audiences
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Enthusiasm for being a strong team player and just getting the job done!
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.