Inside Sales Manager
Columbus, OH /
Who we are:
Backed by QED Investors and Fifth Third Bank, Lendeavor is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan only three years ago, we’ve become a top lender in the space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
About the role:
As the Inside Sales Manager reporting to the Director of Practice Finance Operations, you'll lead a team of experienced, high-achieving Practice Finance Specialists to exceed loan volume and revenue goals by managing practice owners through the loan process from lead to accepted offer.
What you'll do:
- Leadership: Implement a strategy to exceed revenue through sales headcount growth and productivity while creating a compelling vision to align the sales team with the broader company goals.
- Talent acquisition: Working in partnership with HR, develop and manage the process to define profiles, recruit, and hire the right talent to meet your headcount plan.
- Talent development: Implement and manage new hire on-boarding to ensure that new hires meet or exceed their ramp plan. Proactively coach weekly to drive learning and development. Lead the development and implementation of communication channels, standardize team activities and tools, and create standardized training programs to develop a deep understanding of our value proposition, credit policy, product, and loan origination software.
- Process development and implementation: Continue to refine your team's process to efficiently manage a borrower from lead to accepted offer including tools, tracking, and process changes. Understand the key factors that impact the business and collaborate internally to develop and implement process improvements and recommend technology and tools.
- Sales management: Measure, track, and adjust performance against defined metrics and pipeline management. Implement new initiatives in collaboration with sales leadership; project-manage initiatives to improve performance in coordination with marketing, outside sales, closing, and credit to improve the borrower experience and lifecycle.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years leading inside sales teams in a high-growth environment in a similar high-touch acquisition process
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, leadership, and mentoring
- Operationally driven mindset with the ability to manage teams to results
- Proven experience exceeding sales targets, implementing and managing process in a changing environment
- Demonstrated experience hiring top talent, promoting top performers, and engaging team members
- History of collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop and implement programs and process
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation, and closing skills with the ability to sell to decision-making levels
- Experience making data-driven decisions in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing to meet deadlines
Not required, but nice to have:
- Experience in healthcare practice finance
- A background (professional or academic) in finance, economics, or mathematics
- Previous experience with commercial real estate
- Previous experience with construction project management
- Previous experience with CRM software
- Previous startup experience
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.