Capital Markets Operations Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Lendeavor is the first and only technology-enabled lender to healthcare practices. We disrupted banks by bringing together a team of software engineers, computer scientists, financiers, lawyers, credit risk experts, and academics to build a digital financing experience that’s 10 times better than the status quo. Since making our first loan in mid-2016, we’ve rapidly become a leading lender in our space.
We’re on a mission to become the first and only digital healthcare bank. Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. Our communities depend on doctors and their valuable time, so the hours we save them from archaic bank application and closing processes have an enormous impact. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money.
About the role:
We're looking for a diligent, creative, financially fluent professional to join our capital markets operations team. Reporting to our VP of Operations, you'll be responsible for some of the most critical and time-sensitive work our company does. Demanding but rewarding, this role touches virtually every part of an exciting, growing business.
What you'll do:
- Manage all day-to-day aspects of Lendeavor's relationship with the capital provider assigned to you
- Oversee the logistics -- and ensure the operational success -- of $100 million or more in annual loan fundings
- Collaborate daily with Lendeavor's credit, closing, operations, and project teams
- Collaborate daily with your assigned capital provider's credit and operations teams
- Develop and provide supporting analysis of our pipeline and portfolio
- Bring feedback and feature ideas to our product and engineering teams to enhance our capital providers' experience on our platform
What we're looking for:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A quantitative background in any of economics, mathematics, finance, business, statistics, or physics
- Excellent written and phone communication skills
- A demonstrated track record of success through teamwork
- Enthusiasm for optimizing process
- The ability to identify and relentlessly focus on important details
Not required, but nice to have:
- Previous experience with data analysis software
- Previous experience in peer-to-peer, small-business, or healthcare-practice lending
- Previous experience performing credit analysis
- Previous experience in a capital markets role
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.