Member Success Associate
Columbus, OH /
Who we are:
Backed by QED Investors and Fifth Third Bank, Lendeavor is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan only three years ago, we’ve become a top lender in the space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
Lendeavor is looking for an ambitious Member Support Associate to assist Lendeavor members by providing resolution to all customer needs. In this role, you will focus on making sure that all customers have a positive experience. Empathizing with and prioritizing customer, team member and bank partner’s needs. Reading and filing documents and emails appropriately within Lendeavor systems. Assisting with account set up and monitoring. Corresponding with bank partners to address customer needs.
What you’ll do:
- Manage existing customer relationships. Answer phone calls and emails, responding to customer account questions and concerns. Our customers are dentists, veterinarians and other healthcare providers you may also be working with CPAs, Accountants, office managers, etc.
- Organize and Prioritize tasks for team members, customers and bank partners.
- Corresponding with Bank Partner’s customer service teams to assist Lendeavor customers.
- Resolve customer issues by collaborating with other teams or employees
- Assist with opening and sorting company mail and other documents
- Assist on other administrative tasks and projects as needed. Sorting, scanning and filing documents. Monitor Insurance documents and lien alerts that are received.
- Create new policies and procedures to help the company grow and evolve.
What we’re looking for:
- Enthusiasm for helping others.
- Eager to learn new systems and help create new procedures.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Record of success in customer service
Not required, but nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in finance or banking a plus but not required
Lendeavor is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.