Office Assistant Intern
La Hulpe, Wallonia, Belgium
Interns – People Boost interns
As an Office Assistant Intern, you will be the partner of the Office Manager of LetsBuild and help her to make sure that the office is running smoothly.
You will be the oil that ensures that our company continues to grow on a daily basis without hiccups. Even though you often work from the shadows, without you nothing happens as planned. You always care about people’s need and are ready to help anyone at any time. You will work constantly to make the office a great and pleasant place for everyone!
More specifically, your main tasks are as follows:
- At any moment, you are sure that the office is clean and tidy.
- You handle the different office issues (electricity problems, toilets, etc) and serve as the point person for maintenance, emailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- You provide general support to visitors.
- You order all the supplies for the office: catering, furniture, … and you keep optimizing and improving the ordering process.
- You receive the daily letters and properly file them/handle them.
- You coordinate with the IT department regarding all office equipment.
- You are an incredible team player and you are always there to support the HR/ADMIN team in their administrative challenges.
- You will book hotels and travels for yourself and colleagues when needed.
But wait, there’s more:
Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you will be in a great working environment with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- Fluent in French with proficiency in English (Dutch is a plus).
- Caring about people’s need and always being ready to help everyone.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency at using the Google suite.
We would like you to have these other skills
- Be a confident team player.
- Have a creative and innovative mind.
- Be proactive in your work.
- Have a passion for life and the LetsBuild’s products.
- IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.
What you will get in return:
- The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe.
- The chance to make a real, impactful difference.
- Great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
- Huge growth and learning potential.
A LAST WORD TO CONCLUDE...
APROPLAN and GenieBelt are two of the fastest-growing “Software as a Service” (SaaS) companies in the construction industry. Recently, we made a huge move by merging together and now we are a 120+ contech scale-up — called LetsBuild — and we are ready to change the industry! Our clients will now benefit from our married expertise of in-depth project planning and quality assurance.
Together, both companies are used in thousands of projects in more than 35 countries and have offices in Copenhagen, Brussels and Lodz. GenieBelt and APROPLAN had a combined growth of 75% in 2018 and in the beginning of 2019, our team grew by 100%. We are still growing rapidly and the ambition is to continue this development. If you work with us, you will get the opportunity to be part of a company with big potential and velocity.
In LetsBuild, we believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day. LetsBuild is also a transparent and egalitarian environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing. Check out our website www.letsbuild.com to learn more.