Sales Assistant Intern
La Hulpe, Wallonia, Belgium
Interns – Sales interns
Our sales team is always busy with lots of interesting projects that need the help of a Sales Assistant Intern with strong organisational skills and an analytical mindset.
As the Sales Assistant Intern, you will work closely with our sales manager to accomplish his daily tasks. You will also help the sales team grow our clientele and gain new sales opportunities. If others describe you as responsible, detail oriented and a killer multitasker, this is the role for YOU!
LetsBuild keeps growing and with it, the workload of the sales team keeps growing, too. That’s why we need you to help them on different projects.
Specifically, your main tasks will be, as follows:
- Help the sales manager and the team in their daily tasks: welcome visitors in our office and attend customer meetings.
- Summarise important points of sales meetings and meeting minutes, forward them to the team, and follow up on succeeding actions.
- Manage contracts and licences of our clients in Salesforce, perform market analyses and build dashboards based on Salesforce data.
- Based on performed market analyses, prepare prospects lists for the sales team and book meetings with prospects interested in a demo.
- Send proposals and quotes to new and current clients and do the follow-up.
- Build a strong bridge between the sales and billing departments: help report issues with invoices, contracts or Salesforce (sales management tool).
But wait, there’s more:
Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you will be in a great working environment with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English, Dutch is a plus.
- Excellent time-management and prioritization abilities.
- Punctual, conscientious and proactive.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Clear writing and strong presentation skills.
We would like you to have these other skills:
- Be aconfident team player.
- Strong work ethic.
- Willing to create a maximum impact for LetsBuild.
- IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.
What you will get in return:
- The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe.
- The chance to make a real, impactful difference.
- Great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
- Huge growth and learning potential.
A LAST WORD TO CONCLUDE...
APROPLAN and GenieBelt are two of the fastest-growing “Software as a Service” (SaaS) companies in the construction industry. Recently, we made a huge move by merging together and now we are a 120+ contech scale-up — called LetsBuild — and we are ready to change the industry! Our clients will now benefit from our married expertise of in-depth project planning and quality assurance.
Together, both companies are used in thousands of projects in more than 35 countries and have offices in Copenhagen, Brussels and Lodz. GenieBelt and APROPLAN had a combined growth of 75% in 2018 and in the beginning of 2019, our team grew by 100%. We are still growing rapidly and the ambition is to continue this development. If you work with us, you will get the opportunity to be part of a company with big potential and velocity.
In LetsBuild, we believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day. LetsBuild is also a transparent and egalitarian environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing. Check out our website www.letsbuild.com to learn more.