Talent Acquisition Specialist Intern
La Hulpe, Wallonia, Belgium
Interns – People Boost interns
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will join the "Recruitment Chapter" of the HR department and you will become the partner of the Recruitment Manager of LetsBuild and be in charge of all recruitment activities.
Specifically, we want to develop a recruitment strategy for all the internships we have. We are looking for an intern to see this challenge through from start to finish.
Your main tasks are as follows:
- You will define the need for an intern and assist the manager in writing the job description.
- You will publish the job description via the tools we use (LinkedIn, Indeed, JobTeaser, ...).
- You will analyse the CV received and organise phone screenings with relevant candidates.
- You will conduct the phone screening and provide feedback through our CRM tools for recruitment.
- You will schedule meetings between qualified candidates and managers.
- You will ensure the follow-up with candidates and managers and notify the candidate of the final decision.
- You will prepare and sign the training agreement between the intern and LetsBuild.
- You will organise and participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities in order to attract more interns.
But wait, there’s more:
Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you will be in a great working environment with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- Fluent in French with a good level of English (any other language is a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
We would like you to have these other skills:
- Be a convinced team player.
- Have a creative and innovative mind.
- Be proactive in your work.
- Have a passion for life and the LetsBuild's products.
- IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.
What you will get in return:
- The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe.
- The chance to make a real, impactful difference.
- Great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
- Huge growth and learning potential.
A LAST WORD TO CONCLUDE...
APROPLAN and GenieBelt are two of the fastest-growing “Software as a Service” (SaaS) companies in the construction industry. Recently, we made a huge move by merging together and now we are a 120+ contech scale-up — called LetsBuild — and we are ready to change the industry! Our clients will now benefit from our married expertise of in-depth project planning and quality assurance.
Together, both companies are used in thousands of projects in more than 35 countries and have offices in Copenhagen, Brussels and Lodz. GenieBelt and APROPLAN had a combined growth of 75% in 2018 and in the beginning of 2019, our team grew by 100%. We are still growing rapidly and the ambition is to continue this development. If you work with us, you will get the opportunity to be part of a company with big potential and velocity.
In LetsBuild, we believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day. LetsBuild is also a transparent and egalitarian environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing. Check out our website www.letsbuild.com to learn more.