Customer Support NL/FR Intern
La Hulpe, Wallonia, Belgium
Interns – Customer Support interns
Hi there students & recent graduates! Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career? Have you thought about joining LetsBuild, one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector? Do you want to join a young and dynamic team with incredibly smart and driven people who will help you to be better? If your answer is yes to these questions, then you should apply for this job!
As a Customer Support Intern you'll be the technical expert of our application! You’ll join a dynamic, motivated and united team!
Because you’ll be the direct contact of our customers, you’ll have the chance to practice all the time your language skills. Of course, your work is essential for LetsBuild because you are the image of the company. So you’ll receive lots of recognition and valorization!
Customer Support team provides excellent support to our customers by responding to their questions.
Your main tasks will be as follows:
- Help customers by phone, chat and email in an enthusiastic, accurate and efficient way.
Proactively identify user training needs and assist customers in getting the most out of our product through blended learning (by teleconference, webinar or exceptionally in person).
- Be in constant contact with every department of LetsBuild (sales, development, product and management), in order to improve our application. You will escalate critical support issues from customers to the appropriate internal channels, help report bugs to our development team and suggests product improvements by identifying recurring questions and keep our knowledge base up to date.
- You will execute internal processes to streamline and optimize support work and keep accurate records of all your work.
- You will participate to other projects with the Marketing and Sales teams
But wait, there's more:
Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- Fluent in French and Dutch with proficiency in English (any other language is a plus).
- Passion for customer service and helping others.
- Great communication and pedagogical skills via email and phone.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and preferably an analytical background.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to develop yourself.
- Have an IT affinity, experience with SaaS company is a plus.
We would like you to have these other skills:
What you'll get in return:
- The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe.
- The chance to make a real, impactful difference.
- Great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
- Huge growth and learning potential.
A LAST WORD TO CONCLUDE...
APROPLAN and GenieBelt are two of the fastest-growing “Software as a Service” (SaaS) companies in the construction industry. Recently, we made a huge move by merging together and now we are a 120+ contech scale-up — called LetsBuild — and we are ready to change the industry! Our clients will now benefit from our married expertise of in-depth project planning and quality assurance.
Together, both companies are used in thousands of projects in more than 35 countries and have offices in Copenhagen, Brussels and Lodz. GenieBelt and APROPLAN had a combined growth of 75% in 2018 and in the beginning of 2019, our team grew by 100%. We are still growing rapidly and the ambition is to continue this development. If you work with us, you will get the opportunity to be part of a company with big potential and velocity.
In LetsBuild, we believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day. LetsBuild is also a transparent and egalitarian environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing. Check out our website www.letsbuild.com to learn more.