Customer Support NL/FR
La Hulpe, Wallonia, Belgium
Customer Support – Customer Support
As a Customer Support you'll be the technical expert of our application! You’ll join a dynamic, motivated and united team!
Because you’ll be the direct contact of our customers, you’ll have the chance to practice all the time your language skills. Of course, your work is essential for LetsBuild because you are the image of the company. So you’ll receive lots of recognition and valorization!
Customer Support team provides excellent support to our customers by responding to their questions.
Specifically, your tasks are as follows :
- Help customers by phone, chat and email in an enthusiastic, accurate and efficient way.
- Proactively identify user training needs and assist customers in getting the most out of our product through blended learning (by teleconference, webinar or exceptionally in person).
- Be in contact with every LetsBuild's department (sales, development, product and management) in order to improve our application. You will escalate critical support issues from customers to the appropriate internal channel, help report bugs to our development team and suggests product improvements by identifying recurring questions and keep our knowledge base up to date.
- You will execute internal processes to streamline and optimize support work and keep accurate records of all work.
But, more than that:
Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you’ll be in a great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful you need to master
- You are fluent in French and Dutch spoken and written.
- Passion for customer service and helping others.
- Great communication and pedagogical skills via email and phone.
- You have strong problem solving skills and preferably an analytical background.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you want to develop yourself.
- You have IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.
We would like you to have these other skills
- You have a good level in English.
- Be a convinced team player.
- Passion for life and the LetsBuild's products.
- To have downloaded a Free Trial of the APROPLAN product of LetsBuild, tested the App and browsed our website before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
- Ping pong and kicker player :)!
What you will get in return:
- Being part of the exciting growth journey of one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
- Feel the great working atmosphere of a young, dynamic and international team.
- Training & Development plan to further develop your skills to build out your career.
- A lot of work flexibility (in a trust-based environment).
A LAST WORD TO CONCLUDE...
APROPLAN and GenieBelt are two of the fastest-growing “Software as a Service” (SaaS) companies in the construction industry. Recently, we made a huge move by merging together and now we are a 120+ contech scale-up — called LetsBuild — and we are ready to change the industry! Our clients will now benefit from our married expertise of in-depth project planning and quality assurance.
Together, both companies are used in thousands of projects in more than 35 countries and have offices in Copenhagen, Brussels and Lodz. GenieBelt and APROPLAN had a combined growth of 75% in 2018 and in the beginning of 2019, our team grew by 100%. We are still growing rapidly and the ambition is to continue this development. If you work with us, you will get the opportunity to be part of a company with big potential and velocity.
In LetsBuild, we believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day. LetsBuild is also a transparent and egalitarian environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing. Check out our website www.letsbuild.com to learn more.