Senior Full Stack Developer
Product Department – Development /
*The recruitment team is not speaking Polish, so please apply in English! Thanks!*
Are you eager to bring and develop your skillset as a Full Stack Developer with a structured and agile team? Are you keen to do this in an international, trust-based, transparent start-up environment where everyone is encouraged to speak up? Would you like to see the tools you help build used in $7 billion worth of real construction projects in 1500+ cities? If this sounds like you, read on!
LetsBuild is looking for a brilliant, dedicated senior Full Stack Developer to join one of our agile development teams.
Working in a fast-growing scale-up, you will need to be flexible as your role will touch upon different areas. Regardless of the tasks assigned, you will be able to influence the direction you want to take.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Working with all parts of the development process (collaborating with the product owner, coding, testing and delivering production-ready features).
- Architecting microservice-based systems.
- Building and consuming RESTful/GraphQL APIs.
- Building backend in Ruby on Rails and C#.
- Building frontend in React.
- Testing new stacks and experimenting with various tools and technologies.Driving PoCs and projects.
- Creating integrations between different systems.
- Maintaining our cloud-based infrastructure.
- As a senior, we count on you to coach our juniors.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you have to master the following technical skills:
- A general understanding of software architecture and best practices.
- A robust set of computer science skills - and a willingness to learn more.
- Substantial experience as a developer (no matter which languages).
- Worked with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server etc.).
- C#, NodeJS server, ReactJS, Java, Ruby on Rails experience is a plus.
- Microservices architecture.
- RabbitMQ messaging.
- It is not crucial that you tick off all the boxes on this list or that you’re equally talented in frontend and backend. What counts is your experience as a developer and that you know how to apply your knowledge to the given tech stack and languages.
We would like you to also have the following personal skills:
- Integrity, dedication, proud of what you do.
- Collaborative and willing to spend time with your colleagues and have fun.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and have hands-on experience with both server and client code.
- Creative with the ability to break out of the box.
What you will get in return:
- Being part of the exciting growth journey of one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
- Work in an office located in Lodz, in a house where you can feel at home
- Feel the great working atmosphere of a young, dynamic and international team.
- Training & Development plan to further develop your skills to build out your career.
- A lot of work flexibility in a trust-based environment.
A LAST WORD TO CONCLUDE...
APROPLAN and GenieBelt are two of the fastest-growing “Software as a Service” (SaaS) companies in the construction industry. Recently, we made a huge move by merging together and now we are a 120+ contech scale-up — called LetsBuild — and we are ready to change the industry! Our clients will now benefit from our married expertise of in-depth project planning and quality assurance.
Together, both companies are used in thousands of projects in more than 35 countries and have offices in Copenhagen, Brussels and Lodz. GenieBelt and APROPLAN had a combined growth of 75% in 2018 and in the beginning of 2019, our team grew by 100%. We are still growing rapidly and the ambition is to continue this development. If you work with us, you will get the opportunity to be part of a company with big potential and velocity.
In LetsBuild, we believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day. LetsBuild is also a transparent and egalitarian environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing. Check out our website www.letsbuild.com to learn more.