Customer Success Manager
La Hulpe /
Sales Department – Customer Success Manager /
Job Description 🎬
Are you ready to disrupt construction by joining one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the sector? Are you a born teacher who wants to make a difference in the ConTech field? Then, this challenge is for you! 🙌
We are looking for a new Customer Success Manager with a 3 to 10-year working experience to reinforce our existing Customer Success teams based in Belgium. We will train you to deliver top-class onboarding, trainings, customer service and relationship management to our many Dutch-speaking customers in Belgium.
LetsBuild is an end-to-end solution which helps construction companies (Contractors, Real-estate developers, Architects, etc) go digital by connecting their teams – in other words, a specialised 'WhatsApp for construction'.
At LetsBuild, we see our customers as our most valuable ally in the effort to build the future of construction.
As our Customer Success Manager, your mission will be to help our new and existing customers make the most out of our solution. You should proactively manage and maintain the full customer lifecycle (through onboarding, growth and renewal stages) and identify potential growth opportunities.
The position is a perfect match for a dynamic, detail-oriented person who is after a demanding, but also rewarding role.
Specifically, your main tasks are as follows:
- Onboard our customers to the LetsBuild solution and maximise their success using the platform.
- Act as a trusted guide for our customers ensuring they become product experts and help train their teams on LetsBuild processes so they can become ambassadors for our software.
- Provide workable solutions for our customers by working closely with our Customer Support Team.
- Take ownership of the customer’s lifecycle and guarantee the successful implementation and use of our software across multiple projects.
- Build strong relationships with our customers and successfully identify up-selling opportunities.
- Share valuable customer feedback with our commercial and product teams so we can continuously improve our services.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you have to master the following 💪
- Dutch mother tongue with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Good mastering of French is recommended.
- BSc degree or higher in architecture, construction management or civil engineering is definitely a plus. A passion for the construction sector is the cherry on the cake!
- Strong communication skills.
- A strongly proactive and customer-orientated attitude.
- Ability to connect with people in an open and trustworthy way.
- Good analytical skills which will allow you to quickly identify key customer needs.
- Flexible, open-minded and easy going.
- Initial feedback about the user experience of LetsBuild platform.
What you will get in return 🚀
- Being part of the exciting growth journey of one of the fastest growing and innovative SaaS companies in the construction sector.
- Feel the great working atmosphere of a young, dynamic and international team.
- Training & Development plan to further develop your skills to build out your career.
- Intensive onboarding period through our Sales & Customer Success playbooks with regular coaching from our captains .
- A lot of work flexibility in a trust-based environment.
A LAST WORD TO CONCLUDE...
LetsBuild is one of the fastest-growing “Software as a Service” (SaaS) companies in the construction industry. In 2019, we made a huge move by merging together APROPLAN and GenieBelt into a 120+ scale-up that is changing the contech industry! Our clients will now benefit from our married expertise of in-depth project planning and quality assurance.
Together, both companies are used in thousands of projects in more than 35 countries and have offices in Copenhagen, Brussels and Lodz. GenieBelt and APROPLAN had a combined growth of 75% in 2018 and in the beginning of 2019, our team grew by 100%. We are still growing rapidly and the ambition is to continue this development. If you work with us, you will get the opportunity to be part of a company with big potential and velocity.
In LetsBuild, we believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day. LetsBuild is also a transparent and egalitarian environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing. Check out our website www.letsbuild.com to learn more.