Sales and Billing Assistant
La Hulpe /
Finance – Accounting /
Sales and Billing Assistant
Are you eager to bring and develop your skillset as a Sales & Billing Assistant within a highly experienced team? Are you keen to do this in an international, trust-based, transparent start-up environment where everyone is encouraged to speak up? Would you like to see the direct impact of your work on the running of international business? Do you dream of having real responsibility instead of being a cog in a gigantic business? Would you be interested in regular trips to our office in Copenhagen? read on!
LetsBuild is looking for a brilliant, dedicated Sales and Billing Assistant to join our finance team in La Hulpe, Brussels.
To support the Sales and Finance Teams by efficiently and in a proactive manner leading the billing cycle within LetsBuild. This includes customer invoicing and payments. To assist our internal account owners in recording and maintaining customer and deal data in SalesForce. To assist in the implementation of processes and procedures across entities and to ensure adherence to those. To act as the first point of contact for any customer related queries.
Some of the tasks include;
Billing customers as per the billing cycle across entities
Ensuring invoices are issued in a timely manner and are correct as per the information provided by the Sales Team.
Ensuring invoices are validated if required and any follow up on invoices / billing information happens in a timely and professional manner;
Answering any customer queries if required
Credit collection - ensuring there is a follow up on any overdue invoices and any client queries are resolved in a professional and timely manner and escalated to the Sales team if required.
Being a link between the Sales team and Finance team
Assisting in developing and implementing internal business processes to ensure consistency within the billing area
Maintain the customer and opportunity records in SalesForce on an ongoing basis to ensure full accuracy of the data there in
Update and optimise when required sales billing processes to ensure consistent reporting
Assist in preparation of the monthly and ad-hoc reports for the Sales team
Provide any other necessary assistance to the Finance team as dictated by the role
The type of person we’re searching for;
- Experience of working as a sales and billing assistant - 2-3 years preferably covering the broad spectrum of tasks
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Previous experience of working with Salesforce
- Experience in NetSuite or similar accounting system is an advantage
- Proficient in using GSuite
- Fluent in English and working knowledge of Dutch and French
- Committed to getting the job done and delivering to agreed deadlines
- Great attention to detail, presentation and passionate about getting it right first time
- Confident in your communication skills with good commercial awareness
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Self-disciplined, working well within the team setting as well as autonomously
- *It is not crucial that you tick off all the boxes on this list. What really counts is- do you have the energy and desire to jump on board a fast-paced business where you can take your career to the next level? We can teach you the missing skills, but we need you to bring the drive and ambition to succeed!
A LAST WORD TO CONCLUDE...
APROPLAN and GenieBelt are two of the fastest-growing “Software as a Service” (SaaS) companies in the construction industry. Recently, we made a huge move by merging together and now we are a 120+ contech scale-up — called LetsBuild — and we are ready to change the industry! Our clients will now benefit from our married expertise of in-depth project planning and quality assurance.
Together, both companies are used in thousands of projects in more than 35 countries and have offices in Copenhagen, Brussels and Lodz. GenieBelt and APROPLAN had a combined growth of 75% in 2018 and in the beginning of 2019, our team grew by 100%. We are still growing rapidly and the ambition is to continue this development. If you work with us, you will get the opportunity to be part of a company with big potential and velocity.
In LetsBuild, we believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day. LetsBuild is also a transparent and egalitarian environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing. Check out our website www.letsbuild.com to learn more.