Sales Development Representative Intern
La Hulpe, Wallonia, Belgium
Interns – Sales interns
Hi there students, looking for an amazing opportunity? JOIN LetsBuild as a Sales Development Representative intern to build up a wide range of experience, knowledge and a great network, Whilst simultaneously having a huge impact on LetsBuild’s exponential growth.
Selling the most innovative application on the market allows you to get in touch with some of the largest companies in the world, teach them things and challenge them to expand their horizons.
→ Kick-start your career at LetsBuild!
Becoming a Sales Development Representative intern will open doors for you to continue your career at LetsBuild, either by staying in sales or moving through the many other positions within our company, such as Account Executives, Customer Success and Marketing. This first step is just your beginning!
Although we already have a strong sales process in place to help you attract clients, we believe that there is always room for improvement. So when you see something that can be improved → YOU don’t hesitate to implement it!
The life of a Sales Rockstar intern at LetsBuild will get you to:
- Strategize with Account Executives on which companies to target for client acquisition.
- Find the relevant contacts within those companies and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or by phone.
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on mobile sales enablement: For you, hearing NO = the start of a negotiation!
- Qualify prospects and set up meetings for sales.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure a constant flow of quality leads.
- Work towards a monthly sales target.
But wait, there’s more:
Working at LetsBuild will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
Last but not least, you will be in a great working environment with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and/or Dutch.
- Result driven personality.
- Excellent time-management and prioritization abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English.
We would like you to have these other skills:
- Good knowledge of French, Dutch and/or German would be a great plus.
- Be aconfident team player.
- Willing to create a maximum impact for LetsBuild.
- Have downloaded a Free Trial of our products (APROPLAN & GenieBelt), tested the Apps and browsed our websites before applying, so you know what kind of company we are and what we do.
- Ping pong and foosball player :)!
What you will get in return:
- The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe.
- The chance to make a real, impactful difference.
- Great working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team in the coolest offices out there.
- Huge growth and learning potential.
A LAST WORD TO CONCLUDE...
APROPLAN and GenieBelt are two of the fastest-growing “Software as a Service” (SaaS) companies in the construction industry. Recently, we made a huge move by merging together and now we are a 120+ contech scale-up — called LetsBuild — and we are ready to change the industry! Our clients will now benefit from our married expertise of in-depth project planning and quality assurance.
Together, both companies are used in thousands of projects in more than 35 countries and have offices in Copenhagen, Brussels and Lodz. GenieBelt and APROPLAN had a combined growth of 75% in 2018 and in the beginning of 2019, our team grew by 100%. We are still growing rapidly and the ambition is to continue this development. If you work with us, you will get the opportunity to be part of a company with big potential and velocity.
In LetsBuild, we believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day. LetsBuild is also a transparent and egalitarian environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing. Check out our website www.letsbuild.com to learn more.